After you request group and application access from the Catalog page you can view your access and requests from the My Profile page.
Request Group and Application Access
- Click your user name, and then select Catalog from the drop-down menu.
- In the Catalog page, select either Groups or Applications.
- Click the plus (+) sign for the group or application to which you want access.
- In the Add Access dialog box, enter the reason for the request, and then click OK.Two emails are sent to you.
The first email verifies your request. To go to the My Requests tab and verify that your request has been submitted, click the My Requests link in the email.
The second email verifies your access. To go to the My Access tab and verify that your access has been granted, click the My Access link in the email.
View Group and Application Access
- In the My Profile console, click the My Access tab.
- To view your group or application access, click the Groups or Applications. The groups and applications that you have access to are listed.
View Group and Application Access Requests
To view your requests for group and application access, in the My Profile console, click the My Requests tab. Your group and application access requests are listed.
For each request, the following information is displayed:
The name of the group or application.
The justification you entered while requesting for the group or application
The date and time when you submitted the request
A check mark with each request to denote that you have been granted access to the group or application.