Get an overview of the process that you use to migrate your existing Oracle Integration Classic instances to Oracle Integration on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
At a high level, the migration process is comprised of these tasks:
- Plan and prepare for the migration and perform any prerequisite tasks in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, if necessary.
- Provision the target Oracle Integration Generation 2 instance in an Oracle Cloud
Note:If you use the Application Migration Service tool, an instance is automatically provisioned for you during migration. No manual provisioning of an instance is required.
- If you are migrating Integrations and Processes, use the Application Migration Service to import any Integrations and Processes design-time metadata into Oracle Integration on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. See Step 4: Migrate Integrations and Processes.
- As an alternate method, if you are migrating Processes, use the import tool (user interface or command line) to import Processes design-time metadata into Oracle Integration on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. See Migrate Processes Design-Time Metadata into Oracle Integration. You cannot use the Application Migration Service.
- If you are migrating Visual Builder, use the Import menu option on the Visual Builder Home page to import Visual Builder design-time metadata (visual applications) into Oracle Integration on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Test your applications on the target instance, and perform any other post-migration tasks.