Shopify is a cloud-based, e-commerce platform that enables sellers to start, grow, and manage a business. The Shopify Adapter enables you to design, set up, and manage stores across multiple sales channels including mobile, social media, web, online marketplaces, and so on. The Shopify Adapter enables you to create an integration with a Shopify application. You can configure the Shopify Adapter as a trigger and an invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.
The Shopify Adapter provides the following benefits:
Provides invoke (target) connection support for performing various types of operations against objects from the following modules:
- Sales Channel
- Shipping and Fulfillment
Provides invoke (target) connection support for performing the following types of actions against the selected object and operation:
- Create Information (create records in Shopify)
- Query Information (get records from Shopify)
- Update Information (update records in Shopify)
- Delete Information (delete records from Shopify)
- Provides trigger (source) connection support for performing various types of actions
against events from the following modules:
- Supports fetching the presentment prices for the product variants and current exchange adjustment data for the order transactions. The Shopify Adapter exposes the required custom HTTP headers for the above use cases.
- Supports exposing the store name for all the business events received. This enables the integration developer to identify the event source.
- Supports Shopify APIs protected using Basic Authentication and the Shopify Security Policy.
The Shopify Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration. You can configure the Shopify Adapter as a trigger and an invoke connection in an integration in Oracle Integration.