Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service
Oracle Managed File Transfer (MFT) is a high performance, standards-based, end-to-end managed file gateway. It features design, deployment, and monitoring of file transfers using a lightweight web-based design-time console that includes transfer prioritization, file encryption, scheduling, and embedded sFTP servers.
Separate License: Oracle Managed File Transfer must be licensed separately from Oracle SOA Cloud Service, but is provisioned as a service type under the Oracle SOA Cloud Service umbrella. As such, you obtain both trial subscriptions and regular subscriptions through SOA Cloud Service. You choose MFT Cluster during the provisioning process.
Migrate Now: Oracle recommends that you migrate your existing Managed File Transfer Cloud Services to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. For details and benefits, see this documentation and video.
Complete Prerequisite Tasks
- Create an SSH key pair
- Create an Oracle Storage Cloud Service Container
- Create an Oracle Database Cloud Service instance
- Get a free trial subscription
- Subscribe to Oracle MFT Cloud Service (as part of Oracle SOA Cloud Service)
- Set Prerequisites for Oracle Platform Services on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Complete the Following Post Installation Tasks if You Use Load Balancing (OTD)
- Review "Known Issues for Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service"
- Set up the MFT embedded sFTP server
- Set up the Oracle MFT Embedded sFTP Server - Key Based Authentication
- Configure connections for MFT embedded servers
- Configure MFT embedded server for Oracle Traffic Director
- Set Up Security Rules for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Accounts