As a Database Administrator, monitoring your Oracle Databases' availability and performance is an important part of your job. Oracle Database Management provides a unified view of your database entity estate or fleet on the Oracle Database Fleet Home page.
On the Oracle Database Fleet Home page, you have a single-pane-of-glass view of:
- Autonomous Database (Autonomous Data Warehouse and Autonomous Transaction Processing) entities, which you've discovered to be monitored using Oracle Database Management.
- On-premises Oracle Database entities, which you've added to be monitored using Oracle Database Management or other Oracle Management Cloud offerings such as Oracle Infrastructure Monitoring.
To go to the Oracle Database Fleet Home page, click Database Management on the Oracle Management Cloud Home page or Oracle Database in the Management Cloud navigation menu. The Oracle Database Fleet Home page is displayed and the following tiles provide important status and performance information about your Oracle Database entities:
- Overview: Displays the number of Oracle Database entities in your fleet and their availability status.
- Fleet Distribution: Displays the distribution of the Autonomous Database and on-premises entities in your fleet.
- Alerts: Displays the number of alerts for the Oracle Database entities in your fleet, if any.
- Performance: Displays the performance of the Oracle Database entities in your fleet.
- Fleet Members: Displays the list of all the Oracle Database entities in your fleet with their Name, Type, Status, Region, and Version.