You can create a new application for two purposes in Account Reconciliation:
- Set up a new test or production environment.
- Restore your application from a previously saved backup snapshot and then load your data.
To create a new application:
- Using the URL provided for the instance, log on to Account Reconciliation as a Service Administrator.
- Under Account Reconciliation , click Start.
- Click New to create a blank new application.
- Click OK once you see the successful completion message.
- Do one of the following to set up or restore artifacts and data:
- To set up a new application in Reconciliation Compliance, see the Setting Up and Configuring Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud guide.
- To set up Transaction Matching, see Setting Up Transaction Matching in the Setting Up and Configuring Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud guide.
- To restore from a previously saved backup snapshot, see Migrating to the Same or a Different Environment in the Administering Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud guide.