The custom validations report provides a view of all validations that were manually created for data chain objects across all applications. From the report, you can inspect a validation, application, dimension, node type, or hierarchy set to view more details or to make changes to that object.
You can filter the validations in the report by application, dimension, node type, or hierarchy set.
You can search the report results by clicking and entering text. The columns of the report are searched for the text that you enter. You can also download the report by clicking .
For more information about custom validations, see Working with Custom Validations.
Note:The custom validations report does not include system or application-specific validations.
The custom validations report displays:
- Name and description of the validation
- Validation level. Node types are indicated by , and hierarchy sets are indicated by .
- Application and dimension that contain the validation node type or hierarchy set
- The actions and properties that trigger the validation check
- The validation failure message
- Whether or not the validation is enabled
For example, this report lists several validations at both the hierarchy set and node type levels across several applications. Notice that the "Validate Effective Dates" validation is disabled.