When you add a node data type property to an expression, you can perform a property transformation, derive a property value, enforce a custom validation, filter subscription requests, filter approval or notification polices, or filter extracts using a property with a data type of Node. You can select the following attributes of the node that is being referenced by the property.
The node being referenced in the node data type property can be outside of the current data chain.
- Description: Description of the node referenced in the property
- Dimension: Dimension of the node referenced in the property
- IsNull: Returns True if the property is null
- Locations: Returns a list of node locations in the associated node set. The
list contains node instances. You can access the following attributes of a node
- Node Type
- Node, relationship, and inherited properties
- Name: Name of the node referenced in the property
- NodeType: Node type of the node referenced in the property
- Properties: Defined or derived node level properties of the node referenced in the property