Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud users can be members of many groups maintained using Access Control.
To assign a user to many groups:
- Open Access Control. See Opening Access Control.
Click Manage Users.
A list of all users of the current environment is displayed.
- Search for the user who is to be assigned to groups. See Using Search for instructions on using the Search feature.
Click (Action) in the row of the user listing, and then select Edit.
The Edit User screen, which lists detailed user information, including current group membership (in Assigned Groups), is displayed. On this screen, you can modify group assignments only.
- Find groups to assign to the user. See Using Search for instructions on using the Search feature.
Complete an action:
- To assign additional groups to the user, from Available Groups, select one or more groups and click (Move) to move the selected groups to Assigned Groups. Alternatively, click (Move All) to move all the groups in Available Groups to Assigned Groups.
- To remove groups assigned to the user, from Assigned Groups, select one or more groups and click (Remove) to move the selected groups to Available Groups. Alternatively, click (Remove All) to move all the groups in Assigned Groups to Available Groups.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.