Using the search field and filter options, you can control the records that you see in the list of queries, report groups, or reports.
To filter queries, report groups, or reports:
- From the Home Page, click Application, and then select Non-Consolidation Reports.
- Click the Queries, Report Groups, or Reports tab.
- Enter search criteria in the Search text box.
- Optional: From the filter bar, click on a category to display additional search operators such as Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains, Does Not Contain, Starts With, and Ends With.
- Click Add a Filter to view all categories.
- To hide the filter bar, click the Filter icon.
- To clear all filters, click Clear All Filters in the icon.