When you work with Supplemental Data, you can apply filters, specify and sort columns, and then save your adjusted view. From the Manage Views menu, you can see all the saved views.
An Administrator or Power User can also publish a view to make the private version available to other users. The saved view is duplicated, which results in a private and public version. The public version displays a check mark in the Public column.
For a published saved view, an Administrator or Power User can also set that view as the Default view, so the saved view is available to all users of that view type, and selected by default when a user opens that view type.
To save and manage views:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Adjust the view to see the data you would like. To save a view, click Save View at the top of the dialog.
- In the Save View dialog, enter a Name, a description (optional), and click OK.
- To see all saved views, select the Manage Views tab.
- To publish a view and make the private version available to users, click Publish, or select Actions, and then Publish.
- To set the view as the default, click Set Default, or select Actions, and then Set Default.