Oracle Eloqua Bulk API
The Bulk API is a RESTful API designed to support high volume data transfers. It can be used for CRM and data warehousing integrations and extending Eloqua's functionality. This section includes the following topics
- Getting Started: This section discusses core concepts related to Eloqua's Bulk API: the API call format, descriptions of the assets and entities you will be working with, and provides some troubleshooting guidance.
- Tutorials: This section provides step-by-step instructions for common tasks you may want to accomplish with the bulk API such as importing and exporting data and searching for fields.
- Exporting data from Eloqua
- Filtering data to export
- Importing data into Eloqua
- Using import and export parameters
- Sourcing Eloqua element metadata (to structure export and import definitions)
- Retrieving large volumes of data
- Using the campaign response endpoints
- Retrieving app records using the bulk API
- Uploading file data using cURL
Best Practices: This section details best practices to follow when using the Bulk API.
- Endpoints: This section provides detailed information about the API's service endpoints and their parameters.
- Reference: This section provides detailed reference materials for the API itself. This section includes material on: