Installing the Date app
The Date app is a pre-pacakaged app, so you can easily install and complete its configuration from the App Cloud Catalog.
Important: Because deleting or deactivating the installer user account will impact installed apps, we recommend installing apps using a user account that is not tied to a specific person. The user account must have customer administrator rights.
To install the Date app:
Follow the URL provided:
Note: If you have IP allowlists enabled,
add internal Eloqua IPsto your allowlist .
- Click Get App.
- Log in with your Eloqua credentials, if required.
- Click Accept and Install to add the app to your Apps list.
- Click Save. (This app does not require any configuration.)
- Click Sign In to grant permission for the app to communicate with Eloqua on your behalf.
- Click Accept or switch users.
The app is now installed and can be viewed in your Apps list (Settings > Apps, under the Platform Extensions section). Select an app to view a description, reinstall, or uninstall it. You can also check its status and dependencies.
Warning: Selecting the Reinstall option for an app will force you to go through the entire installation process again. The app will be unavailable for all users during the reinstall.