Routing contacts based on GoToWebinar registration
Using Oracle Eloqua's GoToWebinar integration, you can route contacts in your multi-step campaign or program based on whether or not they have registered for a GoToWebinar event.
In order to use the GoToWebinar cloud decision services, the GoToWebinar app must be installed by a Customer Administrator.
Note: This app can also be used on Program Canvas.
To route contacts based on their GoToWebinar event registration:
Open an existing campaign or program, or create a new one.
- Drag the GoToWebinar Registered? element, from the Decisions section, onto the campaign canvas. Then double-click on it to open the configure screen. The window that opens enables you to do the following:
- Change the name of the step to something more meaningful
- Configure the element
- Choose to route contacts that resulted in an error to another step (see: Campaign canvas elements for more information).
- Click the Edit icon to configure the decision.
- Select the GoToWebinar Credential you want to use for this decision.
- Enter the GoToWebinar ID
- Click Save
- Test your configuration.
When a contact flows into the decision step, Eloqua calls out to GoToWebinar to determine whether the contact meets the criteria, and routes them down the appropriate path of the campaign.