You may need to find and open an existing email to continue a task, or you may want to copy an email as a starting point for a new email.
To find an email:
- Navigate to Assets , then click Emails.
- Locate the email that you want to use. Oracle Eloqua provides several ways to find an email:
- If you've had the email open recently, locate it in the Recently Accessed list.
- Type part of the email title or subject line in the Search box. The 5 most recent emails you've worked will appear at the top of the results, followed by the 10 next closest matches. When the text is found in the subject line of an email, the results show a "Subject Line" tag for that email.
If you don't see the email you're looking for, you can type more text in the Search box, or you can press Enter on your keyboard to view more search results on the All Files page.
- Click All Files to view all emails. From this page, you can use the search box and Filters on the right side of the page to refine the results.
For example, to find recently modified files, you could click Filters, and then click Modified, After, and then select a recent past date.
- Click Created by Me to view all emails you created. From this page, you can use the search box and Filters on the right side of the page to further refine the results. (Note that the Filters dialog will show that the results are already filtered by you as the creator.)
- Click Recently Accessed by Me to view all emails you recently opened.
- Click Recently Modified to view all emails that were recently edited, including files modified by others. From this page, you can use the search box on the right side of the page to further refine the results.