It's easy to create rich, responsive emails using the Design Editor. The redesigned user interface lets you focus on building personalized, visually appealing content without wrestling with frameworks or HTML code. Using the Design Editor you can create the refined and marketable emails that are the building blocks to a successful campaign.
Note: Not all fonts will render in a mobile client. The more common web-safe fonts are at the top of the font drop-down list.
Learn more by watching our videos!
Build fully responsive emails
Without touching any HTML code, your emails will render in many different email clients and across many screen sizes.
Easily create great emails using the simple drag-and-drop interface. Place components on the email canvas and know that your layout will adapt across many screen sizes.
Build compelling email design with ease
New features of the Design Editor make it easier to achieve your desired design.
- New layout templates to help you start building your email
- Create hero images by adding background images to your email layout
- Add preview text to your email to help boost your open rates
- New standard components allow you easily add buttons, dividers, and spacers
- Easily change the default styles of your email so that you can work faster
Include shared components
Create highly personalized emails for audiences using field merges, shared content, and dynamic content. It's also easy to identify shared components that could prevent your email from adapting to screen sizes. Learn some tips to keeping your shared components responsive.
Preview and test
You can send with confidence when you make use of the preview and test features:
- Quickly view your email in the mobile view and make adjustments for mobile devices
- Preview your email on different screen sizes and by using different contacts
- Send test emails to email recipients so you can verify across your target email clients
Many combinations of devices and operating systems may have differing results. The following email clients and browsers have been identified as the most commonly used clients and have been tested for responsive or mobile friendly elements.
|Thunderbird 52+||Gmail app on Android 5.1+||Gmail|
|Apple Mail 9+||Gmail app for iOS||Outlook.com|
|Outlook 2007+||Mail app on iOS 8+||Microsoft Office 365|
|iOS 11||Windows 10 Mail|
Note: Versions of Outlook from Outlook 2007 to present use Microsoft Word to render HTML email. This can cause problems with email rendering. Try to determine the version of Outlook most used by your email subscribers and design and test for that version.