Editing emails in a mobile view in the Design Editor
It is important to ensure that your Oracle Eloqua emails look right on a mobile device. The Design Editor provides a mobile view of your email that you can use to preview your email with a smaller screen size and edit the content. The mobile view sets the width of the email to 360 px.
When using the mobile view, you can edit the content of the email and copy content components. However you cannot do the following:
- You cannot add new layouts or content to the email.
- You cannot move content components
The mobile view is a preview of your email on a smaller screen size. To fully test your email, you should continue to do the following:
- Preview the email using different contacts and screen sizes.
- Send a test version of your email to see what it will look like on differ email clients and devices.
To preview and edit your email in a mobile view:
- With your email open, click Mobile in the menu bar.
- Make your changes.