Viewing email sent history
Your email sent history display the sent status of your previous emails. It is displayed when you log in to Engage and after you send an email.
To view email sent history:
- Navigate to the Engage home page using one of the following methods:
- Logging in to Engage.
- Click the Engage icon .
- Sending an email.
Engage displays a list of successfully sent emails along with their sent status, date, and number of email opens and clicks.
- A green icon indicates the email was sent successfully to all recipients.
- An orange icon indicates the email was sent successfully to some recipients.
- A red icon indicates the email was not sent successfully to any recipients.
Click the Failed Email Sends button to view emails which did not send.
- Select an email to view additional details. Explore the different tabs to learn more about your sent email.
- Emails tab: Displays a thumbnail image of your email.
- Sent tab: Displays the recipients of the email. If you have a
Profilerlicense, you can click a recipient's name to view additional details.
- Opens tab: Displays the recipients who opened the email. Learn more about
how email opens are calculated.
- Clicks tab: Displays the recipients who clicked a link in the email.