Dynamic Content by Campaign report
This report shows dynamic content rule performance by campaign for the date range specified.
- Folder location: Catalog/Shared Folders/Email
- Subject area: Dynamic Content
- Questions this report helps you answer: How are my dynamic content rules performing in terms of clickthroughs and opens?
- Related report:
Good to know
- Insight does not track dynamic rule changes or updates, and doesn't report on different versions of the same rule separately.
- This report only shows dynamic content used in emails.
- This report allows you to use data from July 2017 to the present day.
- Clickthrough data is available for emails sent after the 19C update on your Pod.
- This report displays up to 1,000 rows per page.
|Email Send Date||
Select either the time span (last 7, 14, or 30 days) or enter a date range.
|Campaign Name||Select a campaign to display.|
The total sends of the dynamic content rule.
The first open of the dynamic content rule. One open is counted the first time the email is opened by the recipient (this metric does not distinguish between the original recipient and the recipient of a forward).
|Email Open Ratio||
The ratio of email first opens to the number of emails sent. (Unique Opens / Total Sends)
The total clickthroughs for the dynamic content rule. This includes all clicks by the same recipient for the rule.
The unique clickthroughs for the dynamic content. A unique clickthrough is counted when any link in the dynamic content rule is clicked for the first time. This means that if the original recipient and a forwarded email recipient both clicked the link, only one unique clickthrough is counted.
The unique clickthroughs divided by the total clickthroughs. (Unique Clickthroughs / Total Clickthroughs)
Dynamic Content by Email report