Finding landing pages
You may need to find and open an existing landing page to continue a task, or you may want to copy a landing page as a starting point for a new landing page. In both cases, you can use the Landing Pages page to search for a specific landing page, or to filter for certain criteria.
To find a landing page:
- Navigate to Assets , then click Landing Pages.
- Locate the landing page that you want to use. Oracle Eloqua provides several ways to find a landing page:
- If you've had the landing page open recently, locate it in the Recently Accessed list.
- Type part of the landing page's title or vanity URL in the Search box. The 5 most recent landing pages you've worked with appear at the top of the results, followed by the 10 next closest matches. When the text is found in the vanity URL of a landing page, the results show a "Vanity URL" tag for that landing page.
If you don't see the landing page you're looking for, you can type more text in the Search box, or you can press Enter on your keyboard to view more search results on the All Files page.
- Click All Files to view all landing pages.
From this page, you can use the search box and Filters on the right side of the page to refine the results.
For example, to find recently modified files, you could click Filters, and then click Modified, After, and then select a recent past date.
- Click Created by Me to view all landing pages you created.
From this page, you can use the search box and Filters on the right side of the page to further refine the results. (Note that the Filters dialog will show that the results are already filtered by you as the creator.)
- Click Recently Accessed by Me to view all landing pages you recently opened.
- Click Recently Modified to view all landing pages that were recently edited, including files modified by others.
From this page, you can use the search box on the right side of the page to further refine the results.