You can create and manage picklists from the Settings area of Oracle Eloqua.
Tip: You can create and manage picklists from anywhere in Oracle Eloqua where you would use the picklist. For example, create a new picklist while you're creating the form that will include the picklist.
To create a picklist:
- Click Settings .
- Click Manage Picklists in the Database Setup section.
- Click Picklist in the upper-right corner, then click New Picklist.
- Type a name for the picklist in the Display Name field, then click Save.
- Add the options to the picklist:
- Type the Option Value and Option Name. The option name is the display name that users see. The option value is the actual value that the option represents.
- Click the Add.
- To move an option up or down the picklist, click the up or down arrows.
- Click Save and Close.
Important: When deleting a picklist, a dependency check is displayed if the picklist is used in an asset (form, custom object, contact field, and so on). You must edit or delete the picklist from the asset. If the Edit and Delete buttons are greyed out, you should remove the dependency in the original reference. Note that you can check dependencies for your picklist at any time be selecting Check Dependency in the drop-down menu.