The following SOAP web services record fields are available for search:
Duration — The length of time (in seconds) it took to process the record.
Operation — The operation performed on the record, either ADD, UPDATE, or DELETE.
Record Type — The record type.
Sequence Number in Request — When multiple records are processed during an operation, this field indicates the sequence number or processed record within the operation.
Status — The record’s status, either Complete, Partially complete, or Failed.
Time — The date and time when the record was processed.
Record — The record that was processed. This column is available for advanced searches.
In production environments, the data is accessible for 21 days. In sandbox environments, the data is accessible for seven days.
- SuiteTalk SOAP Web Services Platform Overview
- SOAP Web Services Development Considerations
- Enabling Web Services Concurrent Users with SuiteCloud Plus
- Operations and Their Internal ID Requirements
- Using SOAP web services to Send Data from a CSV File
- Searching for SOAP Web Services Log Information
- SOAP Web Services Operations Search Type