The SOAP web services feature must be enabled prior to submitting SOAP web services requests.
To enable the SOAP web services feature:
As administrator, click Setup > Company > Enable Features.
Click the SuiteCloud subtab.
Check the SOAP Web Services box.
Note that after you have enabled SOAP web services in your NetSuite account, you should set your SOAP web services preferences. See SOAP Web Services Preferences for more details.
- SuiteTalk SOAP Web Services Platform Overview
- SOAP Web Services Quick Start
- SOAP Web Services Development Considerations
- Setting the Show Internal IDs Preference
- Building an Application with Microsoft .NET
- Building an Application with Java using Apache Axis
- Downloading Sample Applications
- Capturing SOAP