To set up a connection to the reporting cube provided for use with Project Management Cloud Integration:
- From the Home page, click Tools, and then click Connections.
- Click Create, and then click Other Web Service Provider.
- In Connection Name, enter Project Reporting.
- In URL, enter the URL to the machine on which you're setting up the connection, in the following format:
http://ServerName:Port/HyperionPlanning/rest/v3/applications/Application Name/jobs, where Application Name is the name of the Planning application you created for this integration.
- Click Advanced Options and set the following parameters:
From the Type list, select Header.
- For Name, enter Content-Type.
- For Value, enter application/json.
- Enter the user name and password, and then click Save and Close.
If the connection is not successful, include the domain name when entering the user
name. For example:
is part of the URL provided by
For example, for EPM Cloud environments with epmid
provisioned with identity domain
data center region, the URLs may be as follows:
Production environment: https://example-exampleDoM.epm.us1.oraclecloud.com/epmcloud
Test environment: https://example-test-exampleDoM.epm.us1.oraclecloud.com/epmcloud