These options are available for loading a data file into an application.
- Merge—Use this option to overwrite the data in the application with the data in the load file. Each record in the data load file is imported into the cell, replacing the old value, if any.
- Replace—Use this option to replace data in the application. In Replace mode, before the first record for a specific Scenario/Year/Period/Entity is encountered, the entire combination of data for that Scenario, Year, Period, and Entity is cleared.
- Accumulation Type—Select one of these options to accumulate the data in the application with the data in the load file:
- None—Each record in the data import file replaces the existing value in the database for the record.
- With Database—The data is added to the existing value of the cell.
- Within File—The system accumulates the cell values that are within the file.