The Properties tab enables you to set the name, ID, and description, and associate an Integration Type.
For End User Types, you can allow an Assignee to open a pending task prior to the scheduled time, if all task predecessor conditions have been met.
To set Task Type properties:
- Create a new Task Type.
The Properties tab is displayed by default.
- Enter a name for the Task Type.
- Enter a Task Type ID that can be used to identify the Task Type.
- Enter a Task Type description.
- To specify an Integration, click the magnifying glass to search for and select an Integration, and then click OK. Selecting an Integration enables the Task Type to inherit the parameters from that Integration.
- Optional: For an End-User Type, select Allow Early Start to allow the Assignee to open the task before the scheduled start time.