The Approval Unit hierarchy contains the entities that are part of the review process. An approval unit consists of a combination of Scenario, Year, Period and Entity.
You must be a Service Administrator to create, modify or delete an Approval Unit hierarchy.
Watch the following video to learn more about approval unit hierarchies:
To create an approval unit hierarchy:
- Click the Navigator icon .
- Under Workflow, click Approval Unit.
- Click Create.
- Set up the hierarchy with an approval name, approval options, and template.
- Select the members to include in the approval process.
- Assign owners and reviewers for each stage of the approval process and create the approval unit promotional path.
- Click Save.