To update the Group By tab:
- Open a Supplemental Data form.
- In New Form Template or Edit Form Template, select the Section tab.
- Click New, or select a section and click Edit.
- In the Edit Form Template Section, click the Group By tab.
- Click the Columns, and then select or view the following columns:
Select other columns to be included in the Group By.
Data in the main table should be grouped by the selected columns.
The name of the Data Set
The column from an attribute of a specific dimension (read-only).
The corresponding data type for the column (read-only).
Total method for the attribute as specified in the Data Set (read-only).
- Total Row:
Indicates how the total row should be displayed:
Top: Total row is displayed at the top of the table
Bottom: Total row is displayed at the bottom of the table
None: Total row is not displayed
- Enter or view the information on the following tabs:
- To save your updates and go back to the Form Template Sections tab, click OK.