You use the Mapping tab to map attribute summed amounts to Supplemental Data Manager Points of View. The attribute amounts are summed using the attribute selected in the Group By tab.
It is advised to clear the browser cache and re-login before creating or editing mapping.
To update the Mapping tab:
- Open a Supplemental Data form.
- In New Form Template or Edit Form Template, select the Sections tab.
- Click New, or select a section and click Edit. The Edit Form Template Section is displayed.
- Click the Mapping tab.
- Select the Connection.
The Source column defaults to the column that was selected when the assign mapping menu was chosen. Change to a different source column if needed.
- From the Cube dropdown, select a cube from the list of available cubes.
- Click the Member Selector to select a Point of View.
- In Mapping, enter the POV.
- Enter information on the following tabs:
- To save your updates and go back to the Form Template Sections tab, click OK.