In a Form Template, you use the Mapping tab to specify the POV to which to post the form data. You can map Supplemental Data Manager form entries based on attributes selected in the Group By tab. The attribute amounts are summed using the attribute selected in the Group By tab.
If you are using a List data type for an attribute on the Group By tab, you can map individual items on the list. In this case, edit the Mapping text to include @Listname. The @Listname will be used as a replacement for each child in the List attribute. Be sure that all of the list members are identical to dimension members so there are no invalid POVs.
As a best practice, clear the browser cache and re-login before creating or editing mapping.
To update the Mapping tab:
- Open a Supplemental Data form.
- In New Form Template or Edit Form Template, select the Sections tab.
- Click New, or select a section and click Edit. The Edit Form Template Section is displayed.
- Select the Connection.
The Source column defaults to the column that was selected when the assign mapping menu was chosen. Change to a different source column if needed.
- From the Cube dropdown, select a cube from the list of available cubes.
- Click the Member Selector to select members for the Point of View.You must specify a member for each POV dimension. Make sure that the POV is valid before mapping.The member selector displays the dimensions excluding the Frequency and workflow dimensions of the collection interval. The values for the interval dimensions are dynamically set during posting, based on the data collection period for which the form is deployed.
- In Mapping, enter the POV.
- To save your updates and go back to the Form Template Sections tab, click OK.