Subscribe to an interactive report to receive updated versions it.
"Managing Interactive Report Subscriptions" in Oracle Application Express Administration Guide
126.96.36.199 How Report Subscriptions Work
You can subscribe to a report by clicking Subscription on the Actions menu.
Emails sent from an interactive report contain a system generated email signature that cannot be overwritten that identifies who originated the email.
To use Subscription:
An Oracle Application Express administrator must configure email at the Instance level.
The application developer must select the report Attributes and enable the Actions Menu, Subscription attribute.
"Customizing the Action Menu" in Oracle Application Express App Builder User’s Guide
188.8.131.52 Subscribing to Updated Report Results
Subscribe to a report by selecting Subscription in the Actions menu.
Emails sent from a subscription include a system generated email signature indicating who created the subscription. This signature cannot be removed.
To receive updated report results by email:
- Click the Actions menu and select Subscription.The Subscription dialog appears.
- Under Subscription:
- Email Address - Enter the email addresses to receive the report. To include multiple email addresses, separate each email address with a comma.
- Subject - Enter text to display in the email subject line.
- Frequency - Select the interval at which the report is sent.
- Starting From - Select a start date and time.
- Ending - Select an end date and time. Select a day, week, month, or year.
- Click Apply.