Session Border Controller Documentation
Oracle Communications Session Border Controller is the industry-leading session border controller (SBC) for fixed line, mobile, and over-the-top (OTT) services. Based on Acme Packet OS, Oracle Communications Session Border Controller operates on Oracle's range of purpose-built hardware platforms or general-purpose servers to deliver a unique combination of performance, capacity, high availability, and manageability that has made it the most widely deployed SBC in the world.
The functions offered by Oracle Communications Session Border Controller satisfy critical service provider requirements in five major areas: security, interoperability, reliability and quality, regulatory compliance, and revenue/cost optimization.
Session Border Controller
How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later