You can create a connection to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse and use the connection to access data.
- Before you create connections to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse, you must obtain the client credentials zip file containing the trusted certificates that enable Oracle Analytics to connect to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse.
See Download Client Credentials (Wallets) in Using Oracle Autonomous Database on Shared Exadata Infrastructure.
The credentials wallet file secures communication between Oracle Analytics and Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse. The wallet file (for example,
wallet_ADWC1.zip) that you upload must contain SSL certificates, to enable SSL on your Oracle Database Cloud connections.
- To create a connection to Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse:
- On the Home page, click Create then click Connection.
- Click Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse to display the fields for the connection.
- Enter the connection details.
- For Client Credentials field, click
Select to browse for the Client Credentials
wallet file (for example,
The Client Credentials field displays the
- Enter the Username and Password, and select a Service Name from the list.
- Save the details.You can now create data sets from the connection.