Web Service: Configuration: Port Components: Persistence
Configuration Options Related Tasks Related Topics
WebLogic Server provides a default Web service persistence store that provides a built-in, high-performance storage solution for Web services. The Web service persistence store is used by advanced Web service features, such as reliable messaging, to support long running requests and to survive server restarts. Use this page to customize Web service persistence configuration on the Web service endpoint.
NOTE: This page applies to JAX-WS Web services only.
Name Description Default Logical Store Name
Name of the logical store to use, by default, for persistence within this service.
- Install a Web service
- Start and stop a Web service
- Attach a WS-Policy file to a Web service
- Configure Web services
- View the SOAP message handlers of a Web service
- View the WSDL of a Web service
- Test a Web service
- Monitor SOAP Web services
- Monitor SOAP Web service clients