Making Quick Applicant Entries
Use the Applicant Entry window to enter basic person information and a single assignment for an applicant. To make this window quick and easy to use, you can only enter one address and one assignment for the applicant. If you need to update this information or add further information, use the Person and Application windows.
To record an application quickly:
1. Enter the applicant's name and an identifying number recognized by the system.
Note: If your Business Group uses automatic number generation, the applicant number automatically displays when you save your entries in this window.
2. Select a status for the application. By default a new application has the status Active Application (or an equivalent user status defined on your system). All other fields are optional.
3. Enter information in the Further Information field if it has been set up by your Oracle localization team.
4. To enter an address, select a national address Style.
A window opens with the address format for the country you select. Enter the address lines and choose OK.
5. The Date Received defaults to your effective date, but you can change it. This is the date the applicant's record will begin.
6. You can enter the name of the applicant's current employer.
7. You can select a recruitment activity. If there is only one vacancy for the activity, the vacancy details appear automatically.
8. If you select a vacancy, applicant assignment information is displayed from the vacancy record. You can add to this information or change it. However, if you change it, the vacancy field clears.
9. If you do not select a vacancy, you can enter assignment information in the Vacancy Applied For region. If you do not enter an Organization, it defaults to the Business Group.
Entering Full Application Information