Applications Administration Guide > Enterprise Selling Process >
Process of Enterprise Selling
The Enterprise Selling Process (ESP) module consists of eight views. Information provided in these views comprises the overall account plan. The ESP Account Plan and the ESP Account Map reports can be automatically generated from the ESP module.
The procedures associated with the eight ESP views describe how to use the Enterprise Selling Process module.
- Adding ESP Business Unit and Service Unit Information
- Adding ESP Business and Service Unit Offerings
- Conducting an ESP Organizational Analysis and Charting the Organization's Reporting Structure (Organizational Analysis)
- Adding Partners for ESP Analysis
- Viewing the BU/SU Offering Summary
- Adding ESP Objectives
- Adding ESP Account Plan Highlights
- Viewing an ESP Manager's Review
- Generating ESP Account Plan and Account Map Reports