What's New in Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide, Version 7.8
Table 1 lists changes described in this version of the documentation to support release 7.8 of the software.
This version of the documentation also contains the following general changes:
- Most content in this guide was rewritten and reorganized to enhance usability.
- The following terms were changed throughout the book:
- Siebel Business Applications replaces Siebel eBusiness Applications
- Siebel Dedicated Web Client was renamed to Siebel Developer Web Client
- Several new server component job parameters were added.
For a list of all server component parameters available for use with Assignment Manager, see Modifying the Assignment Manager Server Component Parameters.
- The Dynamic Candidate assignment object type definitions and usage have changed. For example, as of version 7.8, the Dynamic Candidate Attribute object type is no longer used; use the Dynamic Candidate Component Col object type instead.
For information about the Dynamic Candidates object types, see About Assignment Manager Object Types.
- The following Dynamic Candidate object type properties are no longer used:
- Added a new chapter for availability-based assignment topics; however, there are only minor content changes. See Availability-Based Assignment.