Siebel Communications Guide Addendum > Billing Management > Process of Viewing Billing Profile Details (End User) >
Viewing Unbilled Services for a Billing Profile
In a billing profile, end users can view the services that the customer used but that the company has not yet billed. They can view unbilled service details such as item charges (for example, cycle forward charges and usage charges), events (for example, phone call details), and non-currency balance totals for events (for example, the balance of unused phone minutes).
This task is a step in Process of Viewing Billing Profile Details (End User).
To view unbilled services for a billing profile
- Navigate to the Billing Profile portal. For instructions, see Accessing the Billing Profile Portal.
- Click the Unbilled Usage view tab to display a list of service charges that the company has not yet billed for the billing profile.
- Click Refresh to retrieve up-to-date data from the billing application.
- To view the item charges for a service charge, select that service charge from the Service Charges list and scroll down to the Item Charges list.
- To view the events for an item charge, click the Net Amount field for that item charge.
The Event Details list displays.
- To find specific events in the Event Details list, click Search, enter search criteria, and click Go.
- To view non-currency balance totals for an event, select an event for which the Non-Currency check box is selected, click View Detail, and scroll down to the Non-Currency Balance Impacts for Event list.
The Non-Currency Balance Impacts for Event list is populated with the non-currency balance totals for the event.
NOTE: If the Non-Currency check box is not selected, non-currency balances are not available for the event, and the View Detail button is disabled.