Siebel Communications Guide Addendum > Billing Management > Process of Viewing Billing Profile Details (End User) >
Viewing Bills for a Billing Profile
In a billing profile, end users can view additional details for bills. They can view billed service details such as item charges (for example, cycle forward charges and usage charges), events (for example, phone call details), and non-currency balance totals for events (for example, the balance of unused phone minutes). They can also view payments and adjustment request items for bills. Adjustment request items consist of adjustments, settlements, refunds, and write-off amounts.
This task is a step in Process of Viewing Billing Profile Details (End User).
To view bills for a billing profile
- Navigate to the Billing Profile portal. For instructions, see Accessing the Billing Profile Portal.
- Click the Bills view tab to display a list of bills for the billing profile.
- Click Refresh to retrieve up-to-date data from the billing application.
- Click the Bill Number field for a bill that you want to view.
The Bill Details form for the bill displays and a list of service charges for that bill displays in the Service Charges view tab.
- To view a list of payments for the bill, click the Payments view tab.
- To view a list of adjustment request items for the bill, click the A/R Items view tab.
- To view the list of service charges for the bill, click the Service Charges view tab.
- To view the item charges for a service charge, select that service charge from the Service Charges list and scroll down to the Item Charges list.
- To view the events for an item charge, click the Net Amount field for that item charge.
The Event Details list displays.
- To find specific events in the Event Details list, click Search, enter search criteria, and click Go.
- To view non-currency balance totals for an event, select an event for which the Non-Currency check box is selected, click View Detail, and scroll down to the Non-Currency Balance Impacts for Event list.
The Non-Currency Balance Impacts for Event list is populated with the non-currency balance totals for the event.
NOTE: If the Non-Currency check box is not selected, non-currency balances are not available for the event, and the View Detail button is disabled.