Siebel Communications Server Administration Guide > About Siebel Communications Server >
Process of Configuring Communications Server
To set up Siebel Communications Server, review the process described in this section. For some of the steps in the configuration process described here, detailed instructions are provided in subsequent chapters. In general, you perform the following tasks:
- Determining Your Communications Deployment Needs.
- Setting Up Your External Communications System.
- Setting Up Your Siebel Server Software.
- Defining Communications Server Configuration Data.
- Putting Siebel Communications Server into Production.
For more information about Siebel Communications Server configuration data, see About Communications Configuration Data.
See also Configuring Communications Drivers and Profiles and Configuring Session Communications.