Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Properties > Setting Up Property Clusters >
Assigning Clusters to a User
Before a user can have access a cluster of properties, the cluster must be assigned to that user. Users can have as many clusters as necessary assigned to them, and clusters can be assigned to many different users.
Before you carry out this procedure, you must create a cluster as described in Setting Up Property Clusters.
This task is a step in Setting Up Property Clusters.
To assign a cluster to a user
- Navigate to the Administration - User screen > Employees list view.
- In the Employees list, query for the user to whom you want to assign a cluster.
- Scroll down to the Employee Details form and in the Clusters field, click the select button.
- In the Available Clusters selection dialog box, query for and select the required cluster.
- Click Add to add the Cluster to the employee's Selected Clusters list, and click OK.
The user now has access to the selected cluster.