Siebel Public Sector Guide > Managing Investigative Cases > Developing Cases for Investigation >
Adding Contact Information to Cases
This task is a step in Process of Managing Investigative Cases.
Perform the following procedures to add contacts to a case.
To add contacts to a case from the Cases screen
- Navigate to the Cases screen > Cases List view.
- Select a record and drill down on the Case Name field.
- Click the Contacts view tab.
- In the Contact list, create a new record and complete the fields as appropriate.
Alternatively, click Add to select from existing contact records.
To add contacts to a case from the Contacts screen
- Navigate to the Contacts screen > Contacts List view.
- Select a record and drill down on the Last Name field.
- Click the Cases view tab.
- Create a new record and select the appropriate cases from the Cases dialog box.