Siebel Server Sync Guide > Setting Up and Using Siebel Outlook Add-In > Using Siebel Outlook Add-In >
Removing Links to Siebel Data
You can remove individual links or all links associated with an Outlook record.
To remove individual links associated with an Outlook record
- In Microsoft Outlook, select a calendar appointment, task, or contact.
- From the Siebel Options menu, choose Link Selected Item(s).
- In the Create Siebel Links dialog box, under Siebel Links, select a link, and then click Remove.
- When you have removed the appropriate links, click OK.
To remove all links associated with an Outlook record
- In Microsoft Outlook, select one or more calendar appointments, tasks, or contacts.
- From the Siebel Options menu, choose Remove Current Link(s).
NOTE: You can also remove links using the right-click menu.
- Click Yes in the confirmation dialog box.
All links associated with the selected Outlook records are removed.