Siebel Server Sync Guide > Setting Up and Using Siebel Outlook Add-In > Process of Setting Up Siebel Outlook Add-In >
Clearing Browser Objects
If the user has previously used their browser to access Siebel applications, you must remove the existing browser objects.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Siebel Outlook Add-In.
To clear browser objects
- Exit all applications, and then open a new browser window.
- From the Tools menu, choose Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files, click Settings.
- In the Settings dialog box, click View Objects.
- In the Downloaded Program Files, delete all files.
If you receive an error while deleting a file, repeat Step 1 through Step 5.
- Close the Downloaded Program Files window.
- Click OK to exit the Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to exit the Internet Options dialog box.
- Proceed to Initializing Siebel Outlook Add-In.