Siebel Server Sync Guide > Installing Siebel Server Sync > Process of Preparing Microsoft Exchange 2000 Environment for SSSE Installation >
Installing Exchange 2000 Server Service Pack 3
The following procedure briefly describes how to install Exchange 2000 Server Service Pack 3 on PIMSI Engine machines and Exchange Connector machines.
This task is a step in Process of Preparing Microsoft Exchange 2000 Environment for SSSE Installation.
To install Exchange 2000 Server Service Pack 3
- On the machine where you want to install the software, open a browser window and navigate to the following URL:
- Create a folder named SP3 on the machine's local hard disk, or in another network-accessible location.
You can either download this software to each machine where you want to install it, or you can download it to one network-accessible location, and install the software from that location for each applicable machine.
- Download the EX2KSP3_server.exe file into the new SP3 folder by clicking on the EX2KSP3_server.exe link on the Web page.
- Open the SP3 folder on your local hard disk, and then double-click EX2KSP3_server.exe.
- In the Unzip To Folder dialog box, enter the location of the SP3 folder, and then click Unzip.
- When the self-extraction process is complete, click OK, and then click Close.
- Install the service pack according to the instructions provided by Microsoft.
For example, you may be instructed to navigate to a subdirectory of the SP3 directory and then run update.exe.