Siebel Server Sync Guide > Installing Siebel Server Sync > Process of Preparing Microsoft Exchange 2000 Environment for SSSE Installation >
Installing Exchange Server Service Pack 3 Rollup
The following procedure briefly describes how to install Exchange 2000 Server Service Pack 3 Rollup on PIMSI Engine machines and Exchange Connector machines. This patch contains critical fixes that are applied to the Exchange System Management Tools, which the PIMSI Engine and Connector need in order to communicate with Exchange Server.
This task is a step in Process of Preparing Microsoft Exchange 2000 Environment for SSSE Installation.
NOTE: Exchange Server Service Pack 3 must be installed before you install Exchange Server Service Pack 3 Rollup. Be sure to complete both tasks.
To install Exchange Server Service Pack 3 Rollup
- Open a browser window on your target server and navigate to the following URL:
- Create a new folder on your local hard disk.
- Download the EXE file into the folder you created by clicking on the Download button on the Web page.
- Open the folder on your local hard disk, and then double-click the EXE file, and follow the installation instructions.
- In the Unzip to Folder dialog box, enter the location of the folder you created, and then click Unzip.
- When the self-extraction process is complete, click OK, and then click Close.
- Run the installation package from the directory folder you created.