Siebel Hospitality Guide > Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites >
Process of Setting Up Function Spaces
This topic lists the procedures that administrators typically perform to set up function spaces with Siebel Hospitality. Your company might follow a different process according to its business requirements.
To set up function spaces, perform the following tasks:
- Creating Indivisible Specific Spaces
- Creating Configured Specific Spaces
- Setting Up Function Space Categories for a Property
- Marking a Space or Category as Requiring Backup
- Associating Specific Spaces with a Function Space Category
- Configuring the Do Not Move Flag
- Defining Setup Style List Values
- Associating Setup Styles and Packages with Properties
- Associating Setup Styles with Function Space Categories
- Optimizing Setup Styles for Specific Spaces
This task is a step in Roadmap for Setting Up Function Spaces, Sleeping Rooms, and Suites.