Remove the Paddle Card
- Remove the motherboard assembly.
See Remove the Motherboard Assembly.
- Remove the power distribution board.
See Remove the Power Distribution Board.
- Remove the fan power boards.
Remove the Fan Power Board.
- Remove the two No. 1 Phillips screws securing the paddle card to the
Figure 112 Removing a Paddle Card (Illustrating Removal From a Sun SPARC Enterprise T5120 Server)
- Slide the paddle card back, away from its connector on the hard drive
- Tilt the paddle card away from the side of the chassis and lift
the paddle card up and out of the system.
- Place the paddle card on an antistatic mat.