Use the Revenue Review windows to review detailed information about project revenue.
The information you can view in these windows includes:
- Information about a revenue item's distribution lines
- Agreement providing the revenue funding
- Date the revenue was interfaced to Oracle General Ledger
You can use Revenue Review to delete or regenerate a project's unreleased revenue or to release and unrelease revenue. See: Revenue Flow .
- Distribution warnings encountered while generating draft revenue
Access to Revenue Review can be controlled by function security and project security. Function security can be used to control the release, unrelease, and run functions in Revenue Review. For more information, see: Function Security in Oracle Projects .
To review project revenue:
1. Navigate to the Find Revenue window.
2. Enter your search criteria. For example, if you want to view draft revenue earned for a specific customer, enter the Customer Name or Customer Number. Choose Find to execute the search and display the Revenue Summary window.
To select more than one line in the Revenue Summary window to release or unrelease, hold down the Ctrl key (add line) or Shift key (include range of lines) to select multiple lines. The Release and Unrelease buttons will display the number of items you selected (for example, Release 1, Release 2, etc.). See: Selecting Multiple Records .
3. From the Revenue Summary window, choose:
- Run Request to regenerate revenue or delete revenue for a project. When you delete or regenerate draft revenue using this window, you submit the PRC: Generate Draft Revenue process or the PRC: Delete Draft Revenue of a Single Project process.
You can delete draft revenue or regenerate draft revenue only for revenue having a status of Unreleased or Generation Error.
If you regenerate draft revenue for a project that has unreleased draft revenue, Oracle Projects deletes the project's unreleased draft revenue before it creates new draft revenue.
- Unrelease to change revenue status from Released to Unreleased.
Note: You can unrelease revenue only if you have not performed any of the following actions: released draft invoices for this draft revenue, subsequently generated draft revenue, and summarized draft revenue for the project.
- Release to release unreleased revenue.
Note: You cannot release revenue if you encountered any errors while generating the draft revenue.
- Totals to view the total revenue amount for the draft revenue displayed based on your search criteria.
- Open to view all of the revenue information for a single draft revenue on one screen. See: Revenue Window.
Revenue Summary Window Reference
Release and Interface Revenue