Siebel eService Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel Insurance eService >
Customer Tasks in Siebel Insurance eService
The following procedures demonstrate how a customer might use your Siebel Insurance eService Web site.
To view personal policy information
- In the customer services applet of the Siebel Insurance eService Web site, click the View Personal Policies hyperlink.
- Identify the policy that you want to view and click on the link in the Policy #/Quote # field.
- Click different links in the applet on the left of the page to see detailed information.
The name of the applet changes depending on the selected policy.
To view information about providers
- In the Customer Services applet, click the View Personal Policies hyperlink.
If the link is not visible, see Creating Roles for Siebel Insurance eService.
- In the Personal Policies/Quotes applet, locate the policy record with Health Quote in the Type field.
- Click the hyperlink for the record in the Policy#/Quote# field.
- In the All Benefits for My Household list, click the hyperlink in the Primary Care Provider field.
The Provider Profile applet opens with information about the provider.
To change primary care provider (HMO only)
- In the Customer Services applet, click the Change PCP hyperlink.
- In the Benefits list, click the search icon in the Change Primary Care Provider field for the product that you are interested in.
- Click the edit icon in the Select Primary Care Provider field for the provider that you want to change to.
A note appears telling you that you have changed your provider and the new primary care provider appears in the All Benefits for My Household list applet for the applicable household member.
To view group benefit information
- In the Customer Services applet, click the View Group Policies hyperlink.
- In the Group Benefits list, click the link in the Group #/Policy # field for a policy.
Information about the household's benefits is shown.