Siebel Incentive Compensation Administration Guide > Plan Design >
Defining the Plan Rule Payout Factor
You can define a percentage of the payout factor for a compensation plan rule.
To define plan rule payout factors
- From the application-level menu, choose View > Site Map > Incentive Compensation Administration > Plans.
- In the Plans list, select the plan, and then drill down on the hyperlink in the Name field.
- Click the Plan Rules view tab, and in the Plan Rules list, click New.
- In the new plan rule record, click the select button in the Name field.
- In the Pick Rule dialog box, select a rule and then click OK.
Query for a rule (Bonus-Sales Results, Bonus-Other Results, or Commission type) or select an existing rule from the list.
- In the new record, enter the payout factor in the % Payout Factor field.
The default is 100%.